If you are interested in seeing my customer's quilts go to: http://www.miriamsquilts.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Books: Inside Out and Outside In by Maria V. Snyder


Another good book set, Inside out is the first one and then Outside In is the second.  Just finished the 2nd and though I really liked both books, and it did end well - it left questions that I'm thinking.....what?  And as far as I can tell, it seems like there will just be the 2 books.  So I'm not happy about that, but it was a good story. 
 
I really need to get down stairs and get quilting on a large quilt with a quickly upcoming deadline, so I'm just going to do this fast.  It's a society that lives in a sealed container....out in space....they don't know it.  The original parameters of the endeavor have been forgotten over the many years and records were destroyed.  The society is quite sophisticated in some ways, and a bit behind in others. Someone figures out that things aren't as they seem, and of course there are others who don't want anyone figuring that out. There's a love story in there -- wouldn't be a good story without one. Even though the issue of leaving unanswered questions at the end isn't the best thing, I would read it again if I hadn't already.   



No comments:

Post a Comment